2011-09-13 02:38 AM
I've tried to mail some reports to my internal mail address. But when I do that, it errors out and the DFM Server service has crashed.
The service can be restarted, but the "share" feature of oncommacn reports does not work. I've tried with PDF and HTML...
2011-09-13 03:18 AM
It seems that “server” service is down before you share the report. Could you please check that all services are running properly.
Please use “dfm service list” command and check that all dfm services are running. Output of the command should be as below.
dfm service list
In your case, might be server service is down.
2011-09-13 07:53 AM
All setting are proper, It looks like a issue. If dfm service is continuously crashing during the report sharing then you can contact to NetApp support and open a case for this issue.
2011-09-14 03:31 AM
Crash might happen due to one of the reasons :
1. Icon is missing for some of the volumes
2. It has some special characters and DFM failed to zip that.
Can you please try out the following steps and share the results. It might be too many asks for you but they are required to understand your problem one level down :
1. Run "share" operation with csv or text option and let us know your observation.
2. watch out your error.log (<install_folder>\log\) , dfm.log, dfmserver.log and let us know whether you find any specific logs while executing this share operation.
3. Also, it would be great if you share how does your CLI work. Please run this command "dfm report designer share -R volumes-report -E firstname.lastname@example.org" from your command console and share your observation.
2011-09-14 05:13 AM
1. ran share with "csv" and it did never finish... Always stayed on the "please wait" window... And then the server process crashed again.
2. See these errors in the error.log:
[Wed Sep 14 13:58:53 2011] [warn] Proxy client certificate callback: (127.0.0.1:80) downstream server wanted client certificate but none are configured
[Wed Sep 14 13:59:31 2011] [warn] Proxy client certificate callback: (127.0.0.1:80) downstream server wanted client certificate but none are configured
and in dfmserver.log:
Sep 14 13:59:33 [dfmserver: INFO]: [5552:0xe8c]: Checking global (domain controller) groups for user chatxpl: Windows account chatxpl is not a member of any global groups on system \\FRDEFDC01
Sep 14 13:59:33 [dfmserver: INFO]: [5552:0xe8c]: Checking local groups for user chatxpl: Windows account \\FRDEFDC01 is not a member of any domain local groups on system \\FRDEFDC01.
Windows account chatxpl does not exist on system CHHPRDOPS01.
Sep 14 13:59:33 [dfmserver:ERROR]: [5552:0xe8c]: Could not create materialized view acl_DFM_Database_Read_5552_0xa34e9d8_0x98164c0. [Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Erstellen der materialisierten Ansicht nicht möglich, weil Option 'ansi_integer_overflow' eine nicht-passende Einstellung hat (-1051)
Sep 14 13:59:33 [dfmserverEBUG]: [5552:0xe8c]: Process crashed: Repeated occurrence identified at address '8571d3'. Binary version: '22.214.171.12436 (5.0)'
3. ran the command:
C:\>dfm report designer share -R aggregates-report -E email@example.com
The report aggregates-report has been shared successfully.
Maybe this helps?
Nachricht geändert durch Peter Lehmann