2012-04-13 08:20 AM
We have to deploy 5000 OSSV agents on ROBO balanced to 5 x DFM server. (1000 OSSV agents by DFM Server manage by Protection Manager)
With OnCommand report, can we have a global report on all backup relationship (failed / success) ?
2012-04-13 08:36 AM
OCR 1.0 release does not support data protection related reports, this is something we are planning for our next release. Just to make sure i understand your expectation, are you looking for a pie-chart, that shows success vs failed? How often do you look at this kind of chart? What would be your next steps (or what do you expect to see) in case you more failures?
2012-04-13 09:40 AM
the customer expects to have :
- Global view for all OSSV relationship
- communication between DFM Server and agent running
- date / time start synchronisation
- date / time end synchronisation
- synchronisation status (failed / success ...)
if status = failed then go to the Protection Manager to see logs.
When the next release is planned ?