Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Resource groups and Resource group members table in cm_storage schema for WFA 1.1 version

aankur

Hi,

I have to write finder in which I should select the best aggregate within the resource group for cluster mode but I didnt find resource group and resource group member table in cm_storage caching schema in WFA 1.1.

I know that in WFA2.0 release will leverage the Cluster schema and integrate with OC5.1  "Resource groups"  and "Resource group members" objects but I was wondering if there is anything I can do with WFA 1.1 version.

I tried extending my new schema because I cant make a change to cm_storage schema and after defining everything in that schema I am getting error when I do "Acquire Now" for my new extended schema.

Is their any document or link where I can find how to add resource group and other table for C- Mode in my WFA 1.1?

Please find the attachment, it will show you all the steps which I followed to create new schema and tables.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Aggarwal

1 REPLY 1

bdave

Have you looked at the storage.resource_group and storage.resource_group_member tables?  They don't show up as dictionary objects, but you can still use them in filters and finders.  I may be mistaken, but aren't these resource groups and members the same whether it's 7-mode or cluster-mode?

If they're the same, why would you need them in both cm_storage and storage tables?

Thanks,

Dave

Public