Community

Subscribe
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to add Storage Controller - Connection failure

I'm unable to add Netapp Storage contoller to WFA tool.... Please check the screenshot below

When i used the same credentials to login either from Putty or Directly from Http i was able to login to the Filer. Can somebody help??

Re: Unable to add Storage Controller - Connection failure

Hi Mahesh,

I've been unable to reproduce this issue. A few queries to help understand this problem better:

• What is the version of WFA that you are using?
  • Have you tried adding a storage controller different from the one that you have mentioned? Do you see this issue consistently with other NetApp storage controllers too?
  • Can you execute a simple ZAPI(egs. to retrieve version) on the mentioned storage array and verify if it executes successfully.

Regards,

Tanzim

Hi Tanzim,

• The Version of WFA is WFA-x64-V2.0.0.391.2-B11275
  • I only have access to a single Storage Test Controller, because others are production arrays. I have to ask for access to another array, that might take time.
  • I'm able to login to the array via Putty and execute all commands, i can also login via http through the same credentials.

Regards

Mahesh

Hi Tanzim,

I tried with another storage controller also but getting same peoblem as above. i tried with root id too, didn't work. Can you help me??

Regards

Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

I definitely will do my best to help you . A couple of queries more (hopefully the last set!):

• Can you provide me the hardware/software details of your controllers?
  • Please provide the corresponding WFA logs.

Regards,

Tanzim

Hi Mahesh,

I've not heard from you in a while.

Can i assume that the credentials issue has been resolved and you're happily executing workflows ?

If yes, please could you provide the resolution?

Thanks,

Tanzim

Hi Tanzim,

Can you reply me back with ur mail id, so that i can mail you the WFA Logs and System details. Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Mahesh.P

Hi Mahesh,

You can mail me at : tanzim@netapp.com

Regards,

Tanzim

Mahesh, pleas check "options httpd.admin.enable" on the storage controller. This setting needs to be on

Hi Siva Ramanathan,

It worked for me, thanks a lot for you help.

Regards

Mahesh.P