Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unified Manager Alert Script Error

negusa

Hi,

Am new to posting so please forgive me I've posted this to the wrong forum.

In essence I'm using Unified Manager 6.3 RC1 and am trying to configure an alert (Volume Offline) to execute a script configured within "Manage Alerts".  The script is a batch file and stored on a remote windows server but whenever I test the alarm to run the script I receive "Failed to send request to execute the script" dialog message.

Any help appreciated.

regards,

Alec.

3 REPLIES 3

Renifa

Hi,

Can you please capture a DFMDC from the DFM server and upload it to NetApp so that we have more logs to review.
Directions for capturing a DFMDC "http://support.netapp.com/NOW/download/tools/dfmdc/" You can also call the Netapp technical support for further assistance.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

negusa

Hi Renifa,

Thanks for taking the time to review this.

I've performed the DFMDC data capture but dont appear to be able to upload the generated .tgz or or .tar file.

Is there a way of changing the output that DFMDC produces?

Again and feedback appreciated.

Regards,

Alec.

Renifa

Hi,

Once the DFMDC is collected you may upload the file to NetApp by using the following KB as a guide

KB 1010090: How to upload a file to NetApp OR you can directly call the Netapp technical support for further assistance in analyzing the logs.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.
Public