Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Urgent: file SRM database schema documentation

dolly

All,

IHAC who is looking for the details on how a particular view is generated in file SRM.  He's looking for views that describe columns that retain the file name or file type.  What should he be looking for in the documentation in Ops Manager Help?  Is this documented?

Thanks!

Dolly

4 REPLIES 4

msaravan

As of today, Database views are not available for FSRM. 

You can try creating equivalent FSRM custom reports.

Regards,
Saravanan

dolly

Yes however, the customer wants to know where the data is coming from. That’s why they’re looking for the database schema. Any idea where we can find that?

Thanks!

Dolly

dolly

I didn’t read the first part of your reply in my BB. I see that its not available for FSRM.

Thanks!

Dolly

msaravan

Hi Dolly,

As a workaround, if you are looking for filename information, you can create a custom report using SRMFile catalog. This catalog has one of the sub fields called "Name".

[root@lnx~]# dfm report catalog list SRMFile
SRMFile Catalog

Default Display Tab: FileSRM

Fields:

Field                               Default Name                                  Default Format
----------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- --------------
All                                 All fields of this catalog
Name                                SRM File Name
SRMPath                             SRM File Path (A)
Owner                               SRM File Owner
FileSize                            SRM File Size                                 B
CreateTime                          SRM File Creation Time                        DD MMM YYYY 24H
AccessTime                          SRM File Access Time                          DD MMM YYYY 24H
ModificationTime                    SRM File Modification Time                    DD MMM YYYY 24H
[root@lnx~]#

Thanks,
Saravanan

Public