Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA Workflow C-Mode simple provisioning

chott

Hi everyone,

I would like to share some feedback on one of the standard WFA Workflows:

The workflow "C-Mode simple Provisioning":

- fails to complete when a value of other than 50 mb (5000) is choosen for capacity:

error message: "Unable to set volume attributes for volume chott_wfa_vol on Vserver vs-chott. Reason: Unable to set attribute autosize-maximum-size for volume. Reason: Specified volume maximum size is too small and must be greater than current size"

I attached the logs. I assume the auto_gowth_max size is fixed, hence the error.

- also I found, that the qtree in this workflow is being created with mixed security style, which is not recommended.

Aprreciate your thoughts.

cheers chris

P.S. if you feel this post is useful, please KUDO or “accept as a solution" so other people may find it faster.
2 REPLIES 2

dekel

Hi,

The size of the volume can not be bigger than autosize maximum size

You can increase the autosize max -see below screenshot

Important note :This is a sample workflow that illustrate how to build a C mode workflow , you can go ahead and adjust it to your needs .

chott

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

My suggestion would be to define this value max_autosize_mb as Vol_size*1,2, in this case the template workflow is more useable.

cheers chris

P.S. if you feel this post is useful, please KUDO or “accept as a solution" so other people may find it faster.
Public