Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA values not populating

dhubert27

I'm new to WFA so this may be an easy fix that i'm missing.

I intend to upgrade our NetApps to 9.1 GA and read that the DP snapmirrors should be converted to version-flexible (XDP) snapmirrors before doing so.  I found a workflow called "Converting SnapMirror Relationship to SnapVault or Version-Flexible Snapmirror Relationship", which is what i'm trying to get working now.  However, when I run the workflow, none of the fields populate with any values.  I guess I assumed that this workflow would query OCUM database for the Destination Cluster field and then the rest would follow.  I have attached a screenshot.  What am I missing?

WFA_convert_snapmirror_error.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cbauernf

The pack comes with a new dictionary type cm_storage.snapmirror_metrocluster. It really does not depend on metrocluster functionality, it just adds a few fields to the regular snapmirror dictionary.  Unfortunately, it has not been updated past OCUM 6.2.  You can fix it by going to Designer->Cache Queries and cloning the snapmirror_metrocluster entry.  In your copy, check the boxes on Unified Manager 6.3, 6.4, 7.0 and 7.1.  Then go to Execution->Data Sources and reset the cm_storage schema. 

Regards,

Christian

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Public