Community

Subscribe
Highlighted

dfm data collection

Hi frndz,

By default, in my performance manager graph we would have data for 1 month. however some of the filer graphs are not having for more than a week.

is there any config to be changed?

Regards,

Saran

Re: dfm data collection

Hi Saran,

What is the version and mode of OCUM that you are running ? If its 7Mode you can customize the data collection. To do the same pls refer  section 14  "Data Collection " page 69 of the TR4090 titled Performance Advisor Features and DiagnosisSmiley SurprisednCommand Unified Manager 5.0/5.1(7-Mode)

http://media.netapp.com/documents/tr-4090.pdf

If its clustered Ontap you cannot customize the data collection interval, retention or coutners.

Regards

adai

dfm data collection

It is a 7 mode with DFM version 5.0

Hi Saran,

Then pls refer the section that I mentioned in the TR, the link for same is in my earlier post.

Regards

adai

Good morning,

Using NMC we have to manually do print screens for several graphs daily.  Can we automate this somehow?  There has to be a way to have NMC or DFM send the reports in graph format showing Latency, CPU, etc... We need to send them every 4 hours for 10 filers.  Hope you can help us.

Scott

we can schedule a report with numerical values but no idea in a graphical format

look at dfm graph command on the cli, and you can automate it to your liking

Tried that and it only gives me the same ugly one line graph DFM Ops Manager shows.  I want to automate the NMC line graphs.

Scott