Community

Subscribe
Highlighted

get_disk_attributes: Stop reason: CR_OBJ_NOT_FOUND on Controller's console screen

Has anyone ran across this message before?  I'm seeing this message hundreds of times on a controller.  I've done some searching but have not run across any articles.  I've checked and there is no message on the console before these messages begin.  I'm running DOT 8.0.1P4 on a fas3270.

Re: get_disk_attributes: Stop reason: CR_OBJ_NOT_FOUND on Controller's console screen

Got the same message today. We are running the OnTap Version 8.0.2P6 7-mode on a FAS6040 HA pair.

Re: get_disk_attributes: Stop reason: CR_OBJ_NOT_FOUND on Controller's console screen

I'm seeing this message too. DOT 8.0.1 7-mode on FAS2040 pair

That pops up in the console screen when I am in System Manager 2.0.1 at the same time and SM makes a call to the filer.   It looks like the error appears once for every disk in the system.  I DO NOT see the error when using SM 2.0

FAS3140 DOT 8.0.2P3 7-Mode HA Pair with SAS and SATA drives.

I am investigating this and am looking for a bug report or KB article that can offer more information on your issue.

Thanks,

Christine

Christin,

Any luck finding out what is throwing this on the system console... I just noticed it today, and was trying to investigate.

Happens on one of the clustered pair of a FAS3270 - NetApp Release 8.0.2P4 7-Mode - console

get_disk_attributes: Stop reason: CR_OBJ_NOT_FOUND

Thanks,

-Brian

We are currently reviewing the documentation and I will post a link shortly.

Christine

Same messages here. Running 8.0.2P3 7-Mode on V3240. OnCommand SM is 2.0.

Best wishes,

Pedro Rocha.

Seeing the same here as well, no news?

I am also getting the same messages on the console when I login to OnCommand System Manager 2.0.1 and try to access the storage on the left hand side menu. Any update on this as to why it is happening. I am getting this on FAS3170 and V3170 with DOT 8.0.2P1 7-mode.

Thanks

Pankaj