Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

get_disk_attributes: Stop reason: CR_OBJ_NOT_FOUND on Controller's console screen

chadmaupin

Has anyone ran across this message before?  I'm seeing this message hundreds of times on a controller.  I've done some searching but have not run across any articles.  I've checked and there is no message on the console before these messages begin.  I'm running DOT 8.0.1P4 on a fas3270.

24 REPLIES 24

SCIDJAMESON

I've experienced this in our environment running System Manager 2.0.2 and have noticed that the messages are only generated when highlighting the filer in the tree and land on the System tab.  When I click any other level (Volume, Qtrees, etc.), the messages do not generate.  We have two 3270s running NetApp Release 8.0.2P6 7-Mode. I know it's not a fix, but I thought I would share.

jimmcclung

Regarding David Jameson's observation of when using System Manager 2.0.2 the messages are only generated when highlighting the System tab.

I no longer see this on my V3270 cluster running OnTap 8.0.3. Each node owns aggregates with either SAS or SATA disk  in this cluster.

But I can confirm the same behavior as David Jameson on my other V3270 cluster that is running OnTap 8.0.3P5 but only on the node with a SAS disk aggregate ONLY. The other node in that same cluster does not show this and it has only one SATA disk aggregate owned by it.

colsen

So we just upgraded to System Manager 2.1 and it looks like the issue continues on.  Not a major problem, just disconcerting when you have a system with 360 disks assigned and that error goes splashing across the screen 360 times...

Same behavior - only happens when you hit the "System Tab" within SM...

wingmn1369

Colsen,

Verified on my v3240 Cluster 8.0.1P5 - 7Mode, console open, click system in OnCommand System manager 2.1

We're upgrading to 8.1.2P1 shortly.

-brian

Public