2013-08-14 11:44 PM
I have created workflow for the volume Management.it includes Create/Modify/Delete the volume.
When i wanna to delete/modify any volume,some of the input fileds(like size,guarantee,aggregate name) not required.So i want to Hide/grayed out those input fileds. Do we have any options in 2.1?
I have attached the screenshot here..
Solved! SEE THE SOLUTION
2013-08-15 12:12 AM
To achieve this we have introduced "Conditional User Input" feature in 2.1.
1) Go to, workflow edit-> Settings -> User Inputs Tab,
2) For "Size" user input(open it by double-click), in Dependency section, choose user-input "Action" from drop-down list
3) In applicable values, mention Create
4) follow the same procedure for guarantee/aggregate name user-inputs too.
5) Save the workflow, when you do preview/execute these fields will be enabled only for "Create" Action.
2013-08-15 12:17 AM
It is possible to hide these user input fields.
In 2.1RC1 there are some samples demonstrating the same.
Example: Controller and shelf upgrade of a HA pair.
Open the workflow in the Designer screen.
SetUp->Setup Details-->UserInput->Click on FirstNodePortMapping->Edit Variable screen will pop up.
See the "Dependency" group in that dialog box.
You can choose which variables to depend on and show/hide the values.