Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

vRealize Orchestrator - Unable to get workflow parameters

ninja

I have setup the vRO WFA plugin and have successfully added the WFA server.

I now have an issue with running a the "Get WFA Workflow Inputs" I get the error listed below when attempting to run it.JavaError.PNG

InternalError: Cannot execute request: ; java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificate is not in JSSECA store.Certificate is not in JSSECA store. (Dynamic Script Module name :

executeWfaRestOperation#11) (Dynamic Script Module name : executeWfaRestOperation#17)

6 REPLIES 6

ninja

More info. 

I imported the certificate from my WFA server into vRO using the SSL Trust Manager. However, I now am getting a different error. 

InternalError: Cannot execute request: ; hostname in certificate didn't match: <hostname.ad.domain> != <wfa 2.1> (Dynamic Script Module name : executeWfaRestOperation#11) (Dynamic Script Module name : executeWfaRestOperation#17)

Anyone seen this before? Do I need to regenerate the cert in WFA if so how?

I'm running

WFA 4.0 Build: 3858982

vRO 6.0.3 Build: 3000581

NetApp vRO WFA Plugin 3.0.1 downloaded from NetApp site (file name: com.netapp.oncommand.wfa.core.v3.package)

bestinj

The error seems to be coming from vRO module. What is the host name of the server where WFA is installed?

asulliva

You can fix this by updating the REST host created by the workflow(s).  Browse to the catalog view in the vRO interface, then expand the HTTP-REST tree and find the one named "Stored WFA Host".

1.png

Right click on the host and select "Run Workflow".  In the popup, select "Update a REST Host".  Make sure you choose the one at the path "Library / HTTP-REST / ...".

2.png

After the workflow starts, go to step 1b and choose "Yes" for the question "If set to true, the certificate is accepted silently..."

3.png

Next, go to step 3a, answer the question with "No", then click Submit on the workflow.

5.png

Once it's done, test your workflow again to see if the error has gone away.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

asulliva

Sorry for the spam, but note that I edited the first response so that the last step was correct. The value should be "No" when asked to validate the hostname against the certificate name.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

ninja

Andrew,

I went through those step and selected yes for 1b and no for 3a. It gave same exact error. I removed and added the wfa host with the IP address and it did the same error but this time showing the IP address instead of the hostname as being mismatch.

I thought it would work too but it didn't. Any more suggestions? I'm willing to start over at this point but would need to do something different if I do.

InternalError: Cannot execute request: ; hostname in certificate didn't match: <x.x.x.x> != <wfa 2.1> (Dynamic Script Module name : executeWfaRestOperation#11) (Dynamic Script Module name : executeWfaRestOperation#17)

ninja

Is there a way to bypass or workaround this issue?

Public