The Power of Partners – Accelerate Your NetApp Business at VMware PEX 2015

VMwarePEX image.JPGThe Moscone Center, San Francisco. What better place for Team NetApp and our partners to be than VMware PEX 2015. Partners have descended on the City by the Bay to accelerate their knowledge, accelerate
their relationships and accelerate their fun. And from all reports, PEX is not disappointing.

Back by Popular Demand – NetApp Partner Boot Camp

Yesterday NetApp kicked off the week with our ‘back by popular demand’ pre-conference partner boot camp. It was a packed agenda. The partners attended to learn and build out their skill-sets across many of our latest announcements. Classes covered sales and technical learning objectives.

When Partners Succeed, NetApp Succeeds

Designed to go beyond the basics and match NetApp differentiators to real-world scenarios, topics ranged from How to Use the NetApp Data Fabric to Build a Hybrid Cloud through to Utilizing vRealize Automation Center and NetApp Workflow Automation to Create a Software-Defined Data Center with Software Defined Storage. What excites me is the feedback. I’ve been following our social channels and partners are reporting that the content is rich, the value high. It is good to hear. Partners are the foundation of NetApp’s success. When partners succeed, NetApp succeeds.

The Buzz Continues with NetApp Integrated EVO: RAIL

Hyper-converged is creating new energy and interest across our customer and partner community. That is why our featured boot camp session answered the questions partners wanted to know about one of our newest and most exciting announcements.

NetApp Integrated EVO: RAIL combines the strength of the VMware stack with the benefits of clustered Data ONTAP to driver greater choice and flexibility for branch and departmental deployments. The session explored the market opportunity while diving into the technical elements that make this solution compelling for customers, rewarding for partners. For partners who missed it? Drop by the NetApp booth #401 and get your questions answered. To make it fun, NetApp also has EVO: RAIL giveaways, games, contests and prizes.

Social, Selfies and Stars

Don’t forget this hashtag. #NetAppPex. We’re rewarding ‘Best EVO: RAIL Selfie Picture of the Day’ with a prize. The only requirement? EVO: RAIL in the NetApp booth has got to be in the selfie with you. Get creative and then post to Instagram or Twitter. We’ve seen some terrific photos already and had a few laughs as well.

It’s Not Too Late – Book a One-on-One Meeting Today

This is the first year I haven’t been able to hang out at the NetApp Booth due to a personal commitment. It’s an exciting one for me. My daughter is auditioning for college and I am thrilled to support her. However, it means I am missing one of the best parts of my job – catching up casually with partners.

But for any partner who wants more, we are continuing our tradition of making some of the best resources in our company available for you to meet with. Drop by booth #401 or schedule a meeting online now. Do a deeper dive into our solutions and get your specific questions answered. We are here for you and look forward to connecting.

There Has Never Been a Better Time to Partner with NetApp than Now

Our commitment to our partner community has never been stronger. NetApp is continuing to invest heavily in new product development along with programs, incentives, rewards and tools to help our partners succeed. Our FlexPod Premium Partner program is available for partners who want to up their game today. Check it out and learn how we are investing to enable your market success.

NetApp and our partners – together we are stronger.