Subscribe

Diag user is not able to login into systemshell in one node in CDOT cluster 8.3.1

Hi everyone,

Recently i've had a problem with the diag user and systemshell in the cluster i've created in my environment.

My cluster consits of two nodes: Student-01 and Student-02, and I want to be able to access the systemshell in both of these nodes.

i've unlocked the user diag : security login unlock -username diag.

I've changed the password : security login password -username diag

I've entered the diagnostic mode : set -privilage diagnostic

And i've tried to connect to the systemshell on both of the nodes : systemshell -node Student-01

The problem is that i'm able to access the systemshell only in one node, in node Student-01. When I try to login into node Student-02 the output is:

" Login incorrect"

As if the credentials i've specified are not good.

The thing is that i can access the systemshell when i'm in the boot menu, so I don't think that the problem is with the systemshell.

And there's no problem with the RDBs, cluster ring show is showing a healthy result, both nodes are healthy as well.

Any ideas what could it be?

Michael.

Re: Diag user is not able to login into systemshell in one node in CDOT cluster 8.3.1

Have you tried when you are SSHed into the management IP of the node you wish to connect to? It may be a difference in the Simulator

Re: Diag user is not able to login into systemshell in one node in CDOT cluster 8.3.1

Hey Alex,

I've tried using ssh to connect to the simulator. I've used multiple interfaces as well. It didn't make a diffrence.

[ Edited ]

<previous reply removed at KB article is not public>