Simulator Discussions

Ontap Simulator Download?

GREGORY_TRIKOUROS

Hi -

Is the Ontap simulator available for download?  Can someone provide a link to where I can get a copy?   Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

ogra

Hi,

You can get a copy of the simulator at : http://support.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/simulator

Cheers!

GREGORY_TRIKOUROS

Thank you for the response.  Any idea what level of permissions are required for the download?   I get an unauthorized access error when navigating to that link.  Thank you

Gregory Trikouros

ogra

Well I believe you just need to be able to log into the support.netapp.com site.

Can you login 1st and search for simulator there ? Probably the link I supplied is referring to the some internal link.

( Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm sorry but I don't have much knowledge about the privilege required). I'll check with some folks if it doesn't work for you.

Cheers!

ANIKET2

NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT IS GIVING ERROR. NOT PROPER AUTHORIZATION

Techinput

I get the same error any advice?

asulliva

The URL has changed recently.  The old one should redirect, but maybe it's having an issue?  Anyway, here is the current location for the simulator.  If you're looking for it in the MySupport menus, it's under Downloads -> Product Evaluation.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.
Public