There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Flash in the Enterprise. Some companies require dedicated All Flash Arrays, while for many hybrid solutions are the best way to bridge the divide between reality (budget) and results. But what are the criteria for evaluating which Flash technology is right for which workload? What are the various options available for companies?
Following on the heels of today's Flash announcement, NetApp will be hosting a Twitter chat to address these questions and more. Join us this Thursday, February 21, from 10-11am PT, and use the #netappflash hashtag on Twitter. Our distinguished panelists include:
- Moderator: Brian Mitchell, Avnet (@netappgeek)
- Facilitator: Larry Freeman, NetApp (@larry_freeman)
- Gary Orenstein, Fusion-io (@garyorenstein)
- Gina Geisel, LSI (@ginageisel)
- Rip Wilson, NetApp (@ripw5280)
- Larry Touchette, NetApp (@L2Shay)
- Paul Feresten, Netapp (@storagepaul77)
- Robert Benoit, Netapp (@robert_benoit)
We invite you to ask your questions, share your thoughts, provide your perspective, or just watch the conversation and learn about Flash in the Enterprise. All you need to do to participate is use the #netappflash hashtag on Twitter.
You can find full details and follow along at this page, but remember – if you want to participate you'll need to use #netappflash on Twitter.