Simplify FAS system installation with System Setup 3.0!

ss blog.pngThe System Setup utility tool lets partners and customers set up their NetApp FAS systems quickly and easily. System Setup takes the user through a series of simple steps to set up and provision their new FAS system. After the initial System Setup configuration, you are able to use OnCommand System Manager to accomplish further configuration and management tasks. The System Setup tool is designed to improve the initial overall customer experience.

System Setup 3.0 includes the following new features:

• Support for clustered Data ONTAP 8.3
    • Configuration of multiple networks
    • Configuration of SSD-only aggregates on FAS80xx All-Flash FAS (AFF) platforms
    • Support for FAS62xx platforms
    • Support for more than two cluster-interconnected ports for switched and switchless clustered configurations of FAS8040, FAS8060, and FAS8080 platforms
    • Configuration using IP address pools
    • IP address reservation for service processors
  • Cluster and node management setup

To learn more about System Setup 3.0, or to download, visit the NetApp Support Site.

Comments
shatfield

The docs say it supports 8.2+ in clustered ontap, and 7 mode all the way back to 8.1.3.  I think 'only' belongs to the next bullet.
The support site link doesn't work. 

New Contributor

Thank you for pointing out the link. It is now working.

~Marie

Hi Marie, I 'm writing solutions for customers , I need to know the difference between technology flash pool of NetApp compared to EMC. Please help me! Contact me at: vuong.le@ntp.vn and skype vuong.lt