Kristina Brand, OnCommand Product Marketing
NetApp® OnCommand® Unified Manager 5.2 RC1 is now available on the NetApp Support site. All customers who are currently using OnCommand Unified Manager should upgrade to this latest version, and take advantage of the new features and enhancements.
What’s new in Unified Manager 5.2?
- Improved scalability and performance in both 7-Mode and clustered Data ONTAP, without performance degradation.
- Multiple efficiency enhancements, such as improved monitoring and alerting on individual protection, conformance, space, and resource statuses.
- Improved backup capabilities so that you back up only what is needed.
- It discovers and monitors Flash Pool™ in addition to aggregates.
- It facilitates integration with OnCommand Workflow Automation.
- It now provides additional reporting on data protection (SnapVault® relationship status) using OnCommand Report.
Do you have a question for our subject matter experts? Ask your question on the OnCommand Unified Manager community. If you’re ready to get this latest release, you can download OnCommand Unified Manager 5.2 from the NetApp Support site today.