Who isn't talking about "Cloud" these days?

Who isn't talking about clouds these days when it comes to high tech business?

I caught up with my buddies during a recent Sunday morning run on the Los Gatos Creek Trail in San Jose.   I mentioned my work on "cloud" at NetApp as smiles and head nodding ensued as my friends pointed out that EVERYBODY was in the "cloud" business these days.  Why is cloud such a hot topic and what value does cloud offer to businesses?  What are the differences between public cloud and private cloud offerings?  If a business wants cloud capability deployed within their premises, how do they do know they are doing it right and doing the best to serve their organization?

Microsoft, NetApp and Cisco will be joining Windows IT Pro's Michael Otey in a webcast to discuss all of these questions in a webcast April 3rd, 2014 @ 12:00pm ET.

In this presentation a panel of experts will provide listeners an understanding private cloud.  First, you’ll get an overview of the features that the cloud brings to your organization and then you’ll see how private cloud is different from the public cloud. Next you’ll see how a private cloud builds on virtualization to bring flexibility, availability and automation to your datacenter. Finally, you’ll learn about how System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2 and a FlexPod converged infrastructure from NetApp and Cisco, work together to build a private cloud.

Learn more about this presentation and register now at this link.