2011-05-17 06:55 AM - last edited on 2014-09-26 07:35 AM by allison
i have a problem with my VSC-Configuration. I will backup my virtual maschines with vsc. I have installed the plugin, and it works, i can connect to the netapp filer.
But when i start a backup, comes the errormessage:
I hope, someone can help me
2011-08-22 10:58 PM
I've a workarround
open taskmanager on VC
select both java processes responsible for VSC an kill them
the java processes restart automaticly an rebuild the entrys in
wait 1 minute and restart vcClient
2011-11-23 07:40 AM
1. If vCenter is open close it.
2. Stop your two NetApp VSC services (should say something like "NetApp for vSpher.....")
3. Locate the \crash directory and delete it.
4. Restart your VSC services
5. Open vCenter and you should be able to get to your console.