2014-05-12 05:10 AM
One of two things fixed it, most likely #2
1. Deleted a return line at the end of the file
2. noticed the file was named .override.override, so I removed the incorrect redundancy
Looking forward to the update that resolves this!
2014-05-12 05:15 AM
Hey Philip -
Could you open a case with support so we can give you a hand and make sure your issue is properly tracked? If the above solution isn't working after adding the line to the smvi.override, saving, then restarting the service, you are likely hitting another problem.
Could you email me the case number once you open it so I can escalate it immediately?
2014-05-13 10:17 PM
I had a case open with netapp and got the solution yesterday:
We can work around this issue by adding an entry in the smvi.override file which will ensure that the Windows Authentication Handler is not called to authenticate the incoming soap request.
The steps are as follows :
1) Open the smvi.override file present at the following location on the m/c where VSC is installed - C:\Program Files\NetApp\Virtual Storage Console\smvi\server\etc
2) Add the following line to the file :
3) Save the changes to the file.
4) Restart the NetApp SnapManager for Virtual Infrastructure service.
this fix worked for me
2014-08-13 12:21 AM
Because the Workarround is slowing down the WebClient.
Every time any of the NetApp Plug-in have to load in the window, it tooks very long.
To create one or more jobs, it feels like hours.