NetApp OneCollect is a data collection tool that collects data from ONTAP, E-Series, Solid Fire, various operating system hosts and switches. OneCollect tool can be used by Customers, Partners and Internal users. The collected data is used for troubleshooting, solution validation, migration and upgrade assessments. This data will be stored in ASUP and presented for use by various other tools like SmartSolve, ConfigAdvisor and Unified Parser.
- Can be installed on Windows, Linux and OS X(Mac)
- Collects data from ONTAP, E-Series, SolidFire, solution based collection including FlexPod, MCC.
- Collects data from host Operating Systems including Windows, Linux, VMware ESX, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris.
- Collects FC and Network data from Cisco and Brocade switches.
- Collect data can be viewed using OneCollect raw data viewer and SmartSolve.
- Supports auto discovery of environment, parallel execution and scheduling collection jobs.
- Sends collected data to NetApp AutoSupport for use by assessment and troubleshooting tools.
- March 14, 2017
- Requires NetApp Support Site account
Support and Questions
- Community-based support only at this time
- If you have any questions please post a reply to this article or contact ng-OneCollectfirstname.lastname@example.org