Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Cannot get Datasets to be in conformance with OnCommand Host Package and VMware

dgary

I have the OnCommand Host Package installed in vCenter.  I'm trying to create a backup job of a datastore.  I create a policy and dataset and select the datastore I want to backup as a resource.  It all seems correct.  Whenever it runs I get a conformance error of:

Communications failure with host service ONCOMMAND (1339). Exception: Push operation (1448,1339) failed to push updates to HS. Reason: Communications fault in update of Host Service: SOAP 1.2 fault: SOAP-ENV:Sender[no subcode] "Exception of type 'NetApp.HostServices.SmException' was thrown.-Value does not fall within the expected range.-An error occurred when calling create job web service-An error occured while processing AppDataset,Policy update-Exception of type 'NetApp.HostServices.SmException' was thrown.-Value does not fall within the expected range.-An error occurred when calling create job web service" Detail: 00Exception of type 'NetApp.HostServices.SmException' was thrown.-Value does not fall within the expected range.-An error occurred when calling create job web service-An error occured while processing AppDataset,Policy update0001-01-01T00:00:000Unknown

Push dataset New Dataset (1448) configuration to host service ONCOMMAND
What am I doing wrong?  This worked great with VSC which has been uninstalled because of the new OnCommand installation.
Please advise, this error message could not be more cryptic.
17 REPLIES 17
Public