You may want to try this amazing post. How to generate the User-Input XML Body for executing workflows via REST APIs: The Solution
1. It automatically gets you the User-Input XML file. No need to manually create it.
2. You never have to worry about how to provide tables, queries, multi-select queries, passwords, comments .. or any of the User-Inputs. This solution will always take care of it, and also if any new user-inputs are added in WFA in future. Its future proof.
3. The advantage of easy decison making and changing which the GUI provided is totally available for you.
4. Make as many XML files as you need with same or changing one or more Inputs.
5. The workflow preview is available for you. You can confirm that planning passed with the selected set of inputs. If not satisfied, go back and change it. All available for you.
6. Will reduce your time taken by more than 90%
7. It works on any version of WFA.
Try it, I'm sure you'll find it very useful.
If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.