Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Problems updating the Event Management view

sanadmin_do

We have been using the NetApp Active IQ Unified Manager 9.10 for a short time. We noticed that the AIQUM does not update itself (e.g. in the 'Event Management' view). You always have to press the refresh button at the top right so that the view is updated. The problem occurs with different colleagues, so it is not an isolated case. We use Microsoft Edge version 102 (64 bit) as the browser. At the same time, we also use OCUM 9.5, which is also accessed via MS Edge 102 (64 bit). There is no problem there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

msudip

Auto refresh of Active IQ Unified Manager UI is applicable only for Dashboard page and not for other pages including Event Management page. Refresh button is provided in the Event Management page to be refreshed manually.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

aattar

Hi @sanadmin_do,

The information on this page (Event Management) is refreshed automatically every 5 mins to ensure that the most current new events are displayed.

Looking into the Interoperability Matrix Tool, I see that Microsoft Edge is not certified yet with Active IQ Unified Manager 9.10. Can you try the supported browser and check the status?

aattar_0-1655111780435.png

sanadmin_do

Hello aattar,

thanks for the quick reply. I have the latest Chrome browser installed. I'll test how the browser behaves in the next few days. Unfortunately we have to use the MS Edge browser, the browser is specified by our employer.

sanadmin_do

Hello Aattar,

in the meantime I was able to test AIQUM on both browsers (Edge and Chrome). Even when accessed via the Chrome browser, the event management window is not automatically updated after five minutes. I still have to update the window manually using the button. With the old UM management, the update still works automatically after five minutes without any problems. So it's not the browser.

msudip

Auto refresh of Active IQ Unified Manager UI is applicable only for Dashboard page and not for other pages including Event Management page. Refresh button is provided in the Event Management page to be refreshed manually.

sanadmin_do

Thank you for the information. But then that is a deterioration compared to the old Unified Manager.

Public