Ask The Experts

OCUM 7.2P1

ravik

I do not find an option to export the historical Performance metrics info into CSV for NetApp Physical Ethernet Interfaces. I see an option for LIFs but not for Ethernet Ports. Can you guide me on how to export the information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

aattar

Hi @ravik,

We do have an option to export Ports information metrics info into CSV for NetApp Physical Ethernet Interfaces, under Performance / Ports tab. However, if you want to get the historical performance of Ports, you can view the same under Explorer tab, but we do not have a provision to export the same in CSV format.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

aattar

Hi @ravik,

We do have an option to export Ports information metrics info into CSV for NetApp Physical Ethernet Interfaces, under Performance / Ports tab. However, if you want to get the historical performance of Ports, you can view the same under Explorer tab, but we do not have a provision to export the same in CSV format.

ravik

Hi @aattar,

Thanks for the reply. How can I get the historical performance of Ports under Explorer tab  to be exported? Is there any other way to export the data?

aattar

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately, we do not have any other way as of now to export the historical performance of Ports in CSV format.

Thanks.

ravik

Okay, Thanks!

Public