Ask The Experts

Highlighted

Re: Vserver Management Error: Failed to add the Cserver record in RDB . The certificate has expired.

There is, but its a bit more involved.  It's documented on the internal notes for that burt.  Alternatively, set the hosts clock back in time prior to deploying Select.  The VM clock will inherit the host clock when it boots.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Highlighted

Re: Vserver Management Error: Failed to add the Cserver record in RDB . The certificate has expired.

I've upgraded my simulator to 9.6GA and it looks like the issue has been resolved. I was able to re-initialize the cluster, run through the setup wizard, and it completed successfully.

There are now no expirying certificates for 2019

CLUSTER96::> security certificate show -expiration *2019*
There are no entries matching your query.

Highlighted

The ONTAP Select 9.6 GA version is available for download now, which includes the fix for this issue.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Highlighted

It's not working

Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Review Banner
All Community Forums
Public