BlueXP Services

Unauthorized Access to evaluation product

faduns

Hello, i'm interested in downloading evaluation products of Altavault for virtual appliance, I am not a customer in this moment, but when i try this message appear:

>>>>>>>>>>

Unauthorized Access

You have come to a page or module to which you do not have permission.

>>>>>>>>>>

I have also received this mail, if i click on Download the 90-day trial now the result is the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for registering for the NetApp® cloud-integrated storage 90-day trial. Use the game-changing NetApp cloud-integrated storage appliance to leverage public and private cloud solutions as part of your backup and archive strategy.

Start your free 90-day trial now.*
To download the NetApp 90-day trial, you will need a NetApp Support account:

Yes, I have an account. Download the 90-day trial now.
No, I do not have an account. Register for NetApp Support account.

Download the 90-day trial now.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thank you for your comments..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

allison

@faduns I am sorry you are having issues downloading the trial. Please file a support site ticket to help you with this issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

allison

@faduns I am sorry you are having issues downloading the trial. Please file a support site ticket to help you with this issue.

faduns

@allison wrote:

thank you for the reply,
already done , this is the answer:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Access to the NetApp Support Site can be granted by the following:

Your company owns a NetApp product, you provide a system ID/serial number for that product (you have matching email address for that company).

Your company holds the support agreement for the product.

Your company has a signed Reseller agreement on file with NetApp.

You support a product at another company and they send an email authorizing you to access the Support site via the company account. This will give you access to all of their product information and entitlements.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Public