Community Related Discussions

Join the refreshed Insights to Action (I2A) Community!

Lisa_Gutierrez

For a limited time only: Invitation to join NetApp’s Insights to Action (I2A) online community

We are accepting new members and are excited to invite you to become a part of our exclusive customer and partner online communities. Your insights and opinions are invaluable to us, and by joining, you will have the opportunity to shape the products and services you use every day. Earn reward points for your feedback by completing surveys, participating in discussions, quick polls, focus groups and more. Redeem earned points toward e-gift cards and/or donations to a charitable organization!

Special Promotion: Join between today through August 30 to earn your chance to win 1 of 20 e-gift cards, valued at $25 USD or equivalent!

Why join?

• Influence Products and Services: Your feedback will directly impact the development and improvement of NetApp offerings
  • Exclusive Access: Be the first to see and test new products and features
  • Connect with Like-Minded Individuals: Network and share your experiences and ideas with a community of engaged and passionate members

How to join:

• All members must have an existing NetApp customer or partner SSO and register for I2A using their business email address associated with the SSO account
  • Invest 3-5 minutes to complete the enrollment profile so you will only receive relevant topics
  • Activate your account by confirming and accepting the activation email
  • Start earning reward points immediately!

Rewards:

• Each activity will note how many points you will earn for completing
  • Earn entries into our drawings for e-gift cards for each qualifying activity
  • Monthly fun giveaways for all members
  • Member of the Month: Top contributors will be recognized and rewarded with a $50 USD e-gift card (or equivalent)
  • Special promotions are offered throughout the year
  • Large retail catalog of e-gift card offerings in various currencies

Join us today! We look forward to working together to improve your experience with NetApp!

Click here to enroll

0 REPLIES 0
Public