Data Backup and Recovery

I get error emial but snapshot is replicated to the destination netapp

GREGD

Snapcenter 4.1.1.

After 3 month i get again the error  for releationship.

but on Destination i see the snapsot. So everything should work . i only get a error mail.

I update Windows yesterday and now i have this E-Mail.

Replication failed for backup job 146923.

Error:

SnapVault update failed for the relationship [netapp02-vm1 : datastore04 ==> netapp04-vm1 : datastore04_dst] with error: Snapshot copy 'RG_VM_SAP_Sandbox_02-25-2020_08.34.38.5346' not found on the SnapVault destination netapp04-vm1 : datastore04_dst

Backed up objects:

SmVMWareSANDataStore - datastore04ssd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ontapforrum

Hi,

Please take a look:

After the SnapMirror/SnapVault update transitions from the "Transferring" to the "Finalizing" status, SnapCenter is looking for the snapshot, which doesn't show up until the update completes, and thus errors out.

SnapCenter backups completing with "Warning" because the backup finishes before the SnapMirror/SnapVault:
https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1074084

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ontapforrum

Hi,

Please take a look:

After the SnapMirror/SnapVault update transitions from the "Transferring" to the "Finalizing" status, SnapCenter is looking for the snapshot, which doesn't show up until the update completes, and thus errors out.

SnapCenter backups completing with "Warning" because the backup finishes before the SnapMirror/SnapVault:
https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1074084

Thanks!

GREGD

can you sad to me how shouild the value be?

i allready have it

<add key="SnapshotCheckRetry" value="10" />
    <add key="SnapshotCheckTimeout" value="500" />

this works till yesterday

?

Edit

ok now i think it works, mail with failed i didnt become. O,5s to 10s should be enought delay i think. 

Public