2019-05-21 06:39 AM
There is TDP relation ship from 7 Mode system to C Mode
1) There is snapmirror realtionship established from 7 Mode to C mode on vserver 1
2) Snapmirror was broken and completely released
3) Now created New Vserver2 on the cluster and i did a Volume Rehost from Vserver 1 to Vserver 2
4) Cutover has been failed due to netwok issue. Failed back to 7 Mode Volume.
5) Now is it possible to resync back from 7 Mode Volume to Cluster Newely created Vserver 2 without reinitilising the mirror
Solved! See The Solution
2 REPLIES 2
Re: Is it possible to resync a released TDP snapmirror relationship
2019-05-29 01:51 AM
If you released the snapmirror (quiesce /break /release) you also removed the comon snapshot ...
In that case you will have to rebaseline... or you may also be able to use a 3rd part client tool like XCP, Robocopy just to copy the difference
2019-06-06 03:40 AM
Thanks for response.
Able to do Snapmirror Resync.
1) Just tried snapmirror resync. There is some common snapshots avilable so the resync done sucessfully.