Data Backup and Recovery Discussions
There is TDP relation ship from 7 Mode system to C Mode1) There is snapmirror realtionship established from 7 Mode to C mode on vserver 1
2) Snapmirror was broken and completely released
3) Now created New Vserver2 on the cluster and i did a Volume Rehost from Vserver 1 to Vserver 2
4) Cutover has been failed due to netwok issue. Failed back to 7 Mode Volume.
5) Now is it possible to resync back from 7 Mode Volume to Cluster Newely created Vserver 2 without reinitilising the mirror
See The Solution
Thanks for response.
Able to do Snapmirror Resync.
1) Just tried snapmirror resync. There is some common snapshots avilable so the resync done sucessfully.
View solution in original post
If you released the snapmirror (quiesce /break /release) you also removed the comon snapshot ...
In that case you will have to rebaseline... or you may also be able to use a 3rd part client tool like XCP, Robocopy just to copy the difference 😉
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!
Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to conﬁguration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.