Data Backup and Recovery

SnapMgr for Exchange Scheduled Job backups not showing in Restore list

HBPWITDEPT

Hello,

I am new to SME and have successfully run a few manual backups. I went through the wizard and created a daily backup and scheduled it to run each night. In the SME MMC I can see the backup ran in Reports but when I go to do a test restore it does not show the backup that ran as scheduled last night. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Puzzled

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

niyaz

Hello,

Could you please check whether the scheduled backups were successful. Go to the reports folder and open the respective report file and ensure the Backup were successful.

Also what is the parameters used for the Backup job and is it run against the DAG name or node level.

Regards,

Niyaz

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

niyaz

Hello,

Could you please check whether the scheduled backups were successful. Go to the reports folder and open the respective report file and ensure the Backup were successful.

Also what is the parameters used for the Backup job and is it run against the DAG name or node level.

Regards,

Niyaz

HBPWITDEPT

Hello Niyaz,

Thanks for your reply. I went to look at the reports and it looks like the job was only doing a verify. I deleted the scheduled job and re-created it, and now it is working so it was likely user error.

- Puzzled

Public