Data Backup and Recovery

Snapcenter Roadmap and Release Dates

darraghos

Is there any published feature set for Snapcenter i.e. do we know what might be released with Snapcenter 4.5 and when that might be released?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NetApp_SR

Looking at the release dates of previous versions I would expect the release of Snapcenter 4.5 to be the 4th quarter of 2021. We can guess at the features of the new release by looking at the known issues in Snapcenter 4.4. Any problems are normally addressed in the next version. I also see a SnapCenter 4.5 Beta program but I do not know if new participants are still being accepted. This would give you access to see what new features are planned. The release of some features gets delayed due to finding issues in the beta program. If you are looking for a feature that would address some issue you are having let us know. Sometimes there are workarounds for an issue until a permanent resolution is available.

Invitation to participate in SnapCenter 4.5 Beta/Preview/Early Access Program
https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-Backup-and-Recovery-Discussions/Invitation-to-participate-in-SnapCenter-4-5-Beta-Preview-Early-Access-Program/m-p...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NetApp_SR

Looking at the release dates of previous versions I would expect the release of Snapcenter 4.5 to be the 4th quarter of 2021. We can guess at the features of the new release by looking at the known issues in Snapcenter 4.4. Any problems are normally addressed in the next version. I also see a SnapCenter 4.5 Beta program but I do not know if new participants are still being accepted. This would give you access to see what new features are planned. The release of some features gets delayed due to finding issues in the beta program. If you are looking for a feature that would address some issue you are having let us know. Sometimes there are workarounds for an issue until a permanent resolution is available.

Invitation to participate in SnapCenter 4.5 Beta/Preview/Early Access Program
https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-Backup-and-Recovery-Discussions/Invitation-to-participate-in-SnapCenter-4-5-Beta-Preview-Early-Access-Program/m-p...

darraghos

Thanks! I'll see if I can apply.

Public