Data Backup and Recovery Discussions

About Data Backup and Recovery Discussions
Talk with other data protection experts about NetApp's SnapManager, SnapDrive, SnapProtect and SnapCenter.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
We are migrating a customer databse and application from VMAX  LUNs to NetApp AFF, currently they run on WIndows 2008, we have provisioned our optimis ...read more
To crack your 7z file password without any risk, simply go with eSoftTools 7z password recovery software. It can recover the password by using three r ...read more
Hello, I am using SC_PowerShell_Toolkit_4.1.7.0.After a SnapCreator Upgrade to version 4.3.0P3, the snapcreator powershell cannot connect to the scser ...read more
eSoftTools developed a unique and advance tool known as 7z password recovery software to recover your lost 7z file password. it responds with mask att ...read more
Been watching since last year to get snapmanager updated so it could support vmware 6.7.1, was given info saying Decemeber 2018, then January 2019, th ...read more
We are transitioning from SnapManager for SQL / Exchange / SMVI to SnapCenter.  During the transition, I was curious if SnapCenter requires VSC 7.x in ...read more
Hello    just a quick question here; When is Snapmanager for SQL end of life?   ManyThanks  
Hello, I am just creating my first LUN via SnapCenter and am documenting the procedure. I noticed two differences with the LUN creation process in Sna ...read more
Hi,   We have a customer that need with stop and start the Netapp storage. We neeed a procedure for make this action with all securty for the system. ...read more
MS Exchange Server 2010 is one the most promising communication server by Microsoft, also manipulating data in case of hardware failure and accidental ...read more
Forums