Data Backup and Recovery Discussions

About Data Backup and Recovery Discussions
Talk with other data protection experts about NetApp's SnapManager, SnapDrive, SnapProtect and SnapCenter.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Exploring the Shares possibilities in OnCommand we turned off cifs on an interface in order to force shares through a specific subnet, using CLI to ou ...read more
I had an issue with backups suddenly failing stating that a job was already running, even though it had cancelled. I removed the plugins and the Host ...read more
Since we installed and configured SnapCenter server (including host SQL Plugins) and the corresponding DataBroker we have intermittently had issues wh ...read more
Hi there   Planning a snapcenter 4.1 to 4.3 upgrade and want to confirm that once we deploy the data broker appliance for 4.3 and connect to vcenter t ...read more
Snapcenter 4.3.2 (4691) MS Exchange Server 2016 CU17 (15.1.2044.4)   i have dag2016, DB are on RAW device on NetApp.  i install the host but i cannot ...read more
Hi there   Trying to add hosts that are behind a NAT IP translation and on an untrusted domain to snapcenter. after much digging it looks like the pro ...read more
I'm running SnapCenter 4.3.1 with MySQL plugin 2.0. Setting up two servers, both CentOS 7.8 with MySQL CE 8.0 set to store their data in a folder moun ...read more
The Microsoft Exchange Server ['15.1.2044.4'] version is not supported by SnapCenter Server. The functionality of the SnapCenter gets blocked if the s ...read more
Customer is currently running Oracle DB on 3PAR. They take snapshot to the DB data and then write the archive log into the Snapshot to make sure Snaps ...read more
Hello Team, Does the snapshots in NetApp also say the no of files and size of data that's copied? I know that only Delta transfers are copied in/throu ...read more
Check out the KB!
NetApp Insights To Action
All Community Forums