Data Backup and Recovery

problem with watchdog, unquiesce mysql database

Klaus_InterCity

Hi,

I'm using a MySQL Server 5.7 community edtion on an Windows Server 2008 R2, both are 64bit versions. The SnapCreator with the MySQL-Plugin also runs on this machine. My problem is that I always get the following error message, when I want to create a snapshot:

ERROR: [194.113.125.81:9090 (4.1.1.1)] Operation failed. Reason: The watchdog killed the running operation. Verify that plugins/wrapper/wrapper binary has execute permission set. Increase the WRAPPER_TIMEOUT_IN_MSEC value in agent.properties if operations require more time to complete.

ERROR: SCF-00033: Application unquiesce for plug-in [mysql] failed with exit code [102], proceeding with backup!

I have tried to set a higher timeout but this didn't change anything. After the timeout is over the backup proceed and gets finished with errors. The watchdog option is disabled but the process runs anyway. I didn't find any similar issue here so I hope that anybody could help me. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Sahana

Hi

Check for sufficient space on the directory where Snap Creator is installed.  Snap Creator writes temporary files during normal use.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Klaus_InterCity
Hi, thanks for answering. There is enough space on each volume. I can't understand why the commands at "App Commands" are ignored by SC agent. If I use the "Pre Commands" they will work. As I said the problem is that automatically unquiesce not works. If I use the "Action/Unquiesce" there isn't any issue.

Klaus_InterCity

Does anybody else have similar issues with backup of mysql databases? How do you go ahead to get a successfully backup?

Public