I am using Linux-only shop. I am backing up Citrix XenServers with SnapCreator installed on Linux.
I added the path to the xe (/usr/bin) and a directory created to allow metadata, as required. 'xe' command is installed and functioning on the SC server correctly. I installed the agent on the same server.
When running 'discover', the process times out. It claims to have failed, and returned value 101 in the xen discovery phase.
When I run 'strace' on the wrapper process on the said Linux machine, I got 'out of memory' of the process. This is a rather small XenServer pool, with few machines, so it should (and in CLI, actually does) respond very fast.
I created a Windows machine with XenCenter on it, and used it (with agent, of course) and got there a different problem. It worked there, however, the metadata backup fails, because the target path has slashes and not back-slashes (while I did configure it with backslashes).