Data Backup and Recovery
I have the need to automatically generate output similar to the status lines of the Job Monitor GUI within a shell-script.
Which cli-command or program can be used in a shell-script to generate such output?
Thanks for your hints
Steps to import job monitor records
1) Move to snapcreator gui directory
2) Set classpath to locate derby.jar and derbytools.jar they are under gui/lib/
gui> set classpath=path/to/derby.jar; path/to/derbytools.jar
3) run ij with following command:
gui> java org.apache.derby.tools.ij
4) set snapcreator schema
ij> SET SCHEMA SNAPCREATOR;
5) run query to select all records:
ij> SELECT * FROM JOB;
7) If you would like to import the table to a file, here is the command:
ij> CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_EXPORT_TABLE
Thank you for the moment.
I'll try to implement these steps into a single shell-script.
Join our Discord Community