Data Backup and Recovery

SnapCenter(VMware) VM backup failed

Terry-Lui

On mid of June, I find the backup jobs was showing failed and warring on dashboard. After view the log, the log were showing the SnapVault relationship for source volume were failed. Also checked destination volumes didn't have the daily snapshot were replicated. May I know how can I do and which way I can solve the problem. Thanks!!

-------------------------------------------------------

SnapCenter log:

ErrorCode (-1), ErrorMessage (SnapVault update failed for 2 relationships:
Relationship [SB0SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol ==> SB1SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol_sv] failed with error: SnapVault relationship for source volume [SB0SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol] and destination volume [SB1SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol_sv] is not healthy.
Relationship [SB0SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol ==> SB1SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol_sv] failed with error: SnapVault relationship for source volume [SB0SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol] and destination volume [SB1SVMN01 : NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol_sv] is not healthy.)

----------------------------------------------------------

TerryLui_0-1656510825536.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MaGr

Hey,

"is not healthy" -- please fix the relation and try again.

snapmirror show -destination-volume NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol_sv -fields last-transfer-error

Marcus

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MaGr

Hey,

"is not healthy" -- please fix the relation and try again.

snapmirror show -destination-volume NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol_sv -fields last-transfer-error

Marcus

Terry-Lui

MaGr

Hi,

what's the error message for the unhealthy connection?

Marcus

Terry-Lui

Hi Marcus,

thanks for your suggestion. It seems not enough space for destination storage.

SB1NACM1::> snapmirror show -destination-volume NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol_sv -fields last-transfer-error

source-path                  destination-path                last-transfer-error

---------------------------- ------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

SB0SVMN01:NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol SB1SVMN01:NETAPP_SBSAN02_vol_sv Failed to setup transfer. (Volume access error (No space left on device))

SB1NACM1::> snapmirror show -destination-volume NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol_sv -fields last-transfer-error

source-path                  destination-path                last-transfer-error                                                                       

---------------------------- ------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SB0SVMN01:NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol SB1SVMN01:NETAPP_SBSAN01_vol_sv Failed to start transfer for Snapshot copy "daily_06-15-2022_23.30.00.0656". (Failed to start transfer. (Filesystem error (No space left on device)))

Public