Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Active IQ Quotas

JB

Hi all,

i  have a question about quotas. In Active IQ, i am able to see all user quotas. Also i am able to create the rules and format for the users. We are using AIQ 9.8.

1. Is it possible to see in any log if there is an email send to a user?

2. When i change a quota setting on the controller, when will it be available on the AIQ Manager? After 15 Minutes?

3. How to configure how often a client is informed about the quota hit, soft or hard?

Thanks

Frank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AshishGupta

[Posting on behalf of Sudip (my engineering team) who answered the query]

>>1. Is it possible to see in any log if there is an email send to a user?

Quota breach message gets logged into ocumserver.log only when debug level is enabled.  

>>2. When i change a quota setting on the controller, when will it be available on the AIQ Manager? After 15 Minutes?

Yes, next monitoring cycle should have the change, after 15 mins.

>>3. How to configure how often a client is informed about the quota hit, soft or hard?

When the Quota breach event is generated, notification is sent to the user. I am not sure about setting the frequency of quota email.

-Ashish

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AshishGupta

[Posting on behalf of Sudip (my engineering team) who answered the query]

>>1. Is it possible to see in any log if there is an email send to a user?

Quota breach message gets logged into ocumserver.log only when debug level is enabled.  

>>2. When i change a quota setting on the controller, when will it be available on the AIQ Manager? After 15 Minutes?

Yes, next monitoring cycle should have the change, after 15 mins.

>>3. How to configure how often a client is informed about the quota hit, soft or hard?

When the Quota breach event is generated, notification is sent to the user. I am not sure about setting the frequency of quota email.

-Ashish

potapius

Could you please share a guide on how setup user notifications about space issues? 

Public