Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Combining workflows in WFA?

arndt

Hi all,

is there a way to combine multiple workflows into a single workflow within WFA, without calling each workflow externally via the REST interface?  For example, let's say I have 3 sub tasks that are occasionally performed individually, and occasionally performed all together.  It would be nice to have each sub task setup as a separate workflow to be executed on it's own, but to be able to have a workflow that calls a 3 tasks when required.  This way, when a task needs to be updated, I don't have to update the sub task and the larger workflow that would contain it.  Thanks for any ideas on this!

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sharu

Hi Mike,

As of today, we do not have the option of combining workflows, but this feature is under discussion and considered for upcoming releases.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sharu

Hi Mike,

As of today, we do not have the option of combining workflows, but this feature is under discussion and considered for upcoming releases.

arndt

OK, thanks.  I can think of two features that might be nice that are related to this:

1. 1. A master workflow that can call other workflows. 
  2. 2. The ability to import a workflow into another workflow, so that workflows can be developed separately and then combined at the end.

Thanks,

Public