Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Create a nfs volume with an export rule by entering multiple ip adress

REDOUANELIANI

Hi all,

I'm a new user for WFA and i began to build my first workflow to create a NFS volume by entering the name,size and a multiple ip adress.

The workflow works just by entering one ip adress and not when i specified a multiple IP adress.

I changed the workflow by set "TABLE" in the field "value" of the user input ipadress and it doesn't work, the second and the third ip address are not set in the workflow

And my second question is How can call this workflow by Api ?

You can find files describe my workflow in attachment

Thanks a lot for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sinhaa

The problems with your workflow:

1. A single Client-match value can be taken for every single export rule created. A comma separated list doesn't work. So if you want to multiple client-match ips, then you need to created rules for every single one of them. Do it using WFA feature row looping

2. Values entered in Table inputs, do not remain strings. Though WFA Planning can't detect it and will pass it, Workflow execution will throw an error. The error "Cannot convert 'System.Object[]' to the type 'System.String' required by parameter 'ClientMatch'." is thrown by the powershell. So you need to use WFA functions getValueAt2D to obtain the value entered.

The corrected workflow has been sent to your mail id.

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Public