I upgrade my WFA to 2.1RC and restored the database. I had powershell script to cache cDOT data working with WFA 2.0.
Now, I'm keeping to get the following error on data acquisition:
Error getting data source credentials. Please see the log file for more details
When I check the log file I find:
23:19:49,453 ERROR [com.netapp.wfa.command.execution.instance.impl.ExecutionInstanceDaoImpl] (http-executor-threads - 15) cDOT James:Error getting data source credentials: System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException: The term 'Get-NaCredentials' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
Powershell 2.0 is running on the WFA server:
PS H:\> $PSVersionTable.psversion
Major Minor Build Revision
----- ----- ----- --------
2 0 -1 -1
I also removed and added the source credentials of the controller in question.
Get-NaCredentials was changed to Get-WfaCredentials and is no longer exported expect to WFA. This prevents accidental access to the cache. I thought this was listed in the documents for the change. I found it while testing the Beta code