Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Grafana filter volumes by aggregate

swordfish

Hello everyone,

I have started using Grafana and I found couple of aggregates with busy disks. I was trying to find the busiest volumes in the aggregate. There are more than 200 Volumes on that aggregate and going through them one by one is a pain. Is there a way to find them using Grafana? There was a discussion on the simmilar topic in 2018. Was wondering if this functionality is included in the latest version of NABox.

https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-Infrastructure-Management-Software-Discussions/Grafana-volumes-by-node/td-p/139653 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

pedro_rocha

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not know the exact answer for your question. NAbox 2.6.3 does not seem to have what you are looking for (at least I have not found).

Alternatively, you could use AIQUM (if supported by your environment). It would do the job that you need.

Regards,

Pedro

yannb

That's a good question and one of the limitations of the current time series backend (Graphite).

It should get easier with Harvest 2.0 as it has better options to tag data instead of relying on a folder hierarchy like Graphite does today.

@vachagan_gratian would you keep that in mind or do you have any thoughts ?

Public