Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Having trouble with LDAP in OnCommand

Sycraft

I'm trying to set up LDAP authentication for NFS on a SVM and I'd prefer to do it via OnCommand's GUI since the guidance is helpful in making sure I don't make a mistake since this is the first time I've done this. However when I go to the LDAP Client page, it just sits with "Loading" on the screen and won't allow me to go and access anything or make any changes. I haven't run in to issues with other pages in OnCommand, just this one so far.

Is this a known bug, or is there something I'm missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sycraft

So for any that come across this the problem ended up being my client system. A couple days ago it died, the SSD began failing in an ever increasing fashion. The system has been rebuilt, and now everything works fine in the LDAP configuration on the web. Why the failure on the system would cause a particular problem like that and not on other pages in OnCommand I can't say, but it is pretty clearly related since the new system has no issues. So not an OnTap issue, a client issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GidonMarcus

I'm on 9.1P6 and can access the two pages and sub-menus using firefox.

ldap.png

G

Gidi Marcus (Linkedin) - Storage and Microsoft technologies consultant - Hydro IT LTD - UK

Sycraft

When I click on LDAP Client it just comes up with "Loading" and sits on that indefinately. Same behaviour in Firefox and Chrome.

Sycraft

So for any that come across this the problem ended up being my client system. A couple days ago it died, the SSD began failing in an ever increasing fashion. The system has been rebuilt, and now everything works fine in the LDAP configuration on the web. Why the failure on the system would cause a particular problem like that and not on other pages in OnCommand I can't say, but it is pretty clearly related since the new system has no issues. So not an OnTap issue, a client issue.

Public