2018-11-14 01:49 AM
3 REPLIES 3
2018-11-27 10:33 PM
This information(Snapshot Count) can be viewed in the Oncommand Unified manager GUI Console but there is no option to create a report for it.
Please find the steps to view the list of snapshot copies in Oncommand Unified Manager.
Please refer page-211
Viewing the list of Snapshot copies
You can view the list of Snapshot copies for a selected volume. You can use the list of Snapshot
copies to calculate the amount of disk space that can be reclaimed if one or more Snapshot copies are
deleted, and you can delete the Snapshot copies if required.
Before you begin
- You must have the Operator, OnCommand Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
- The volume containing the Snapshot copies must be online.
- In the left navigation pane, click Health > Volumes.
- In the Health/Volumes inventory page, select the volume that contains the Snapshot copies you want to view.
- In the Health/Volume details page, click the Capacity tab.
- In Details pane of the Capacity tab, in the Other Details section, click the link next to Snapshot Copies.
The number of Snapshot copies is a link that displays the list of Snapshot copies.
This(snapshot count report) can be achieved by creating custom reports in Oncommand Unified Manager, you should be using JDBC with BIRT and Eclipse.
I have copied the Technical Report for Netapp Oncomand Unified Manager Reporting for Ontap which gives an idea about Custom reports.
Please find the below link for further reference.
Thanks & Regards,
Re: How to get snapshot count report from Oncommand unified manager 7.2P1
2019-06-08 01:22 PM
Hello, I am interested in extracting the Snapshots count but the mysql table for snapshots seems to be empty. Can you give some steps on the Custom Reports you mentioned. Thanks