Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

Re: NetApp Harvest 1.4.1 released

As for the new fonctionnalities:

Graphite is very I/O heavy, so personnaly i have setup an InfluxDB service with graphite end-point and manually re-created some dashboard over the InfluxDB language.

It would be huge for harvest to natively support multiple TSDB storage (with or without the whole dashboard sets)

Hi,

I've faced the same issue, did you manage to solve it?

I mean the flexgroup volume capacity statistic.

Thanks

Zoltan

We have 1.4.1 installed and now we can collect performance metrics for flexgroup volumes, but it's missing flexgroup capacity metrics.  When will harvest be able to pull flexgroup capacity metrics from OCUM?

has this been resolved.  Im have tested with 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 and im still unable to poll netapp/capacity/cluster/site/svm metrics

Hi lornedornak,

This is a bit of an issue, since the ZAPI interface we use to collect counters from OCUM doesn't give us FlexGroup information. We have now an experimental package that does collect FlexGroup counters alternatively. If you want to try it out, message me.

If everything goes fine, we'll integrate this package with the next release of Harvest.

can you please send me the  collect FlexGroup capacity package . i like to see "size,used,used_percentage" under capacity like flexvolume in dashbaourd 

Thanks

Hey @vachagan_gratian:

I have a question to ask,Why only netapp template on my grafana without monitoring data?What problems might arise?

• Please help me why graphite cannot get stored data...

Forums