Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
We are about to upgrade all out kits to Ontap 9.7
As far as getting netapp harvest 1.6 to work with ontap 9.7 is there a doc?
are the steps
1) copy the 9.7 SDK perl libs into /opt//opt/netapp-harvest/lib. ?
2) then copy make a copy of the cdot-9.6.0.conf to cdot-9.7.0.conf
3) restart harvest
1. is always a good idea, but usually not a necessary step. There were few occurrences where an upgrade of the SDK was necessary
2. Shouldn't be necessary with recent harvest versions
3. Yes, you need to restart harvest.