Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM 7.0RC1 Install Issue on netapp-ocum-7.0 on RHEL 7.2

coreywanless

I'm trying to install OCUM 7.0RC1 on a RHEL 7.2 box. (Note the box is in an isolated environment, so I brought all the RPM's manually.

When Going through the install, the last rpm gets the below error. Has anyone run into this, or can give me direction?

Oct 03 16:16:37: Updating Unified Manager related databases...
[INFO ] Using database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ocum?cachePrepStmts=true&prepStmtCacheSize=1000&prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=1000
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_view.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_report.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_report_birt.
[INFO ] Creating database jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306//ocum_data_collector.
[INFO ] MIGRATIONS_INITIALIZING_DATABASE_START [0.0, 7.014, jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ocum?cachePrepStmts=true&prepStmtCacheSize=1000&prepStmtCacheSqlLimit=1000]
[ERROR] Unexpected error: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [ALTER TABLE AuthorizationUnit ADD CONSTRAINT AuthorizationUnit_role_id_FK FOREIGN KEY (role_id) REFERENCES Role (id)]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: REFERENCES command denied to user 'jboss'@'localhost' for table 'role'
warning: %post(netapp-ocum-7.0-1607060831.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

coreywanless

I figured it out. I skim read through the requirements too quickly. I installed mysql 5.7, and the document required 5.6.28 or later, but still in the 5.6 family.  I didn't catch the latter part.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jeff_Yao

hi

just try to help

REFERENCES command denied to user 'jboss'@'localhost' for table 'role'

anything wrong with that user?

coreywanless

I figured it out. I skim read through the requirements too quickly. I installed mysql 5.7, and the document required 5.6.28 or later, but still in the 5.6 family.  I didn't catch the latter part.

Public